Online International Conference: Legal and Economic Prespectives of Energy Cooperatives' Development
27th May 2021
The Conference is addressed to every person who is interested in the idea of cooperative movement and in the renewable energy technologies.
We aim to create a space for scientifical discussion about the perspectives of energy cooperatives' development. We believe that growth of the community energy sector is a key to sustainable development.
Our guests - the representatives of cooperative studies (law and economy) and cooperative networks from around the world will share their view on place and role of energy cooperatives in national energy systems and societies.
The discussion will mainly focus on legal and economic determinants of increasing of the significance of energy cooperatives. The Conference main themes are:
- legal status of energy cooperatives in different countries,
- renewable energy cooperatives support schemes,
- legal aspects of conducting economic activity by energy cooperatives,
- the role of energy cooperatives in energy transition,
- benefits for local community originating from renewable energy cooperative.
The conference will be an online event. We plan to stream sessions of the conference on Youtube - Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan (UAM Poznan) channel. The discussion will be open for every participant - through live chat.
Be a part of our online community - 27th May 2021, live on Youtube!